Welcome to Sweden (3S) Class Page
Class Teacher: Mrs Forsyth
Year 3 Support Staff: Miss Eglinton and Miss Simmons
You will get one house point every day if you remember to bring in your filled water bottle, planner and reading book.
Year 3 code of conduct:
- Be respectful to everyone.
- Always try our best.
- Show politeness.
- Respect resources and the school environment.
Year 3 Playground code of conduct:
- Be a good friend.
- Follow instructions to stay safe.
- Use play equipment safely.
- Be patient and take turns.
Spring Term Curriculum Overview
Curriculum Overview Autumn Term
Homework is set every Friday. Each week the children will be set:
- Spellings - set in their planner/on Spelling Shed. The spelling test will be the following Thursday morning and will be in their planners so you can monitor your child's progress. The children are in different spelling groups so will not necessarily have the same spellings as their friends.
- Reading - Please record in your child's planner when you have listened to them each day. Please listen to your child read for at least 10 minutes a day. Thank you
- Times Tables Rockstars - By the end of Year 3 children should know their 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10. By the end of Year 4 children should know up to 12x12 including the inverse (division) equivalent. The children complete their TTRS sheets in class and receive stickers and certificates. The times table booklet is for them to practise at home.
Please use the links below to log onto the different sites. Some devices may struggle with these websites.
When do I have PE?
Key Skills comprises PE and computing for this half term. Please remember your outdoor PE kit (black non logo hoodie, jogging bottoms) as you will be outside. Remember plain black footwear, and remove your ear rings at home if you cannot do this by yourself.