The following websites offer support to parents and carers regarding e-safety:
○ Internet matters https://www.internetmatters.org
○ Common sense media https://www.commonsensemedia.org/
○ Net-aware https://www.net-aware.org.uk
○ Thinkuknow https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
○ Parent Info https://parentinfo.org/
Think You Know Support to Parents and Carers
New from Parent Info: active gaming and Roblox guide
Gaming can be an active experience for children and young people. A new Parent Info article explores how active gaming works and the games available that help them stay active.
Parents and carers asking for advice on Roblox? Share Parent Info's guide which takes a look at how the platform is used and how it can be made safer for children.