The Parent Advisory Forum has been set up in order to:
- represent the community to support the running of the academy.
- represent the academy in the community.
- act as a vital link between the parents and the academy and the local community.
- support the academy leadership team in the development of strong community cohesion.
- be aware of the key priorities for the academy action plan and why these priorities are so important for the children.
- be key to inform the academy on community concerns, developments and how to secure strong and effective communication.
Date of First Meeting: TBA
All parents are welcome to attend - should you wish to do so please notify the school office.